Monday 9 September 2013

Update (September)

...And so September comes :)

I suppose I should stop to say 'thank you' to all of the people who have taken time to view this blog over the past few months, I will constantly endeavour to improve the blog, making it easier on the eye and more accessible. 

I didn't get round to posting two new chapters of the 'Timothy Dallow Chronicles' unfortunately, however I shall do my best to remedy that by posting two new updates this month, as well as the next chapter of 'Glyph.' and a couple of new ideas I have floating around. 

As you may have already noticed, the completed 'Words Over Coffee' is now in one place, in a tab at the top of the page so you can read it easily in its entirety... I shall do the same with any other series I complete in the future, so look out for them there. 

Last month I was told about a subreddit: /r/writingprompts/ which is where the latest story has emerged from. If there is anyone struggling to find their feet with writing, I would highly recommend visiting the page and writing some stories, it's a fantastic source of inspiration, and I imagine there will certainly be a few more stories on this blog that have originated from a prompt over there.

I think that is about it for this update... thank you all again for reading, and I shall see you wherever this path takes us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment